- Minds on Trial : Great cases in law and psychology
- Join Kobo & start eReading today
- 5 Worthwhile Books on Forensic Psychology
- Reward Yourself
Applied Cognitive Psychology Volume 21, Issue 5. Book Review. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation.
Minds on Trial : Great cases in law and psychology
Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access.
- Two Mad Dogs & An Englishman!?
- Sea Creatures Book 2: A Set of Seven 15-Minute Books.
- Journal of William Ellis!
- Minds on Trial: Great Cases in Law and Psychology by Charles Patrick Ewing.
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW;
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Volume 21 , Issue 5 July Pages Related Information.
- Minds on Trial: Great Cases in Law and Psychology;
- Blood and Snow.
- Solitaire (The Daggers Series Book 7).
- FPSY 8910 Course Readings.
- Browse more videos.
- Open Skies for Africa (Directions in Development)?
Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Forgot password? Cameron Hooker: Judging the Experts?
John W. Hinckley, Jr.
5 Worthwhile Books on Forensic Psychology
Judas Priest: A Message in the Music ; John Demjanjuk: Is he "Ivan the Terrible? Colin Ferguson: A Fool for a Client? Ralph Tortorici: A Question of Competence ; Andrea Yates: An American Tragedy ; Review quote a thoughtful and intersting review of the sometimes controversial role of expert psychological evidence.
He maintains an active forensic psychology consulting practice and is the author of several books. Rating details. Book ratings by Goodreads. Goodreads is the world's largest site for readers with over 50 million reviews.
We're featuring millions of their reader ratings on our book pages to help you find your new favourite book. Close X. Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter. Sign up now.